- The entire premises is completely nonsmoking. please do not smoke at any place, indoors and outdoors.
- Please do not bring any kind of heaters, cooking utensils or irons into the rooms.
- Please do not engage in any activity that can result in fire.
- Please do not do mischief such as facilities for firefighting as trouble for maintenance of security occurs.
[Guest Safety and Security]
- Please ensure your room door is locked upon exiting.
- When you go out of the building, please keep the key at the front desk.
- If you lose your room and safe key, please notify the front desk immediately. In that case, we will claim compensation for the key.
- Visitors who are unregistered guests will be refused entry to guest rooms and guest room floors.
[Personal Possessions, Valuables and Handling of Deposited Articles]
- The safety box is provided in your room for your convenience. Please be cautious about cash and valuables, and your safety box's key at your own responsibility.
- The hotel shall not compensate the guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused through intention or negligence on the part of Kura, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises by the guest but are not deposited at the safe of your room.
- When the baggage or belongings of the guest are found left after his/or her check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed , Kura shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to Kura by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, Kura shall keep the article the 7 days, including the day it is found, and after this period Kura shall turn it over the nearest police station.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid at the Reception at the time of the Guest's departure or upon request by Kura in currency, or by other means as deemed acceptable by Kura such as traveler's checks, coupons or credit cards.
- Please use the room key if you wish to charge fees to your room.
- Please note that the deposit may be charged upon arrival for convenience. Also, in some cases, the remaining amount for the planned number of nights may not be returned.
[Liability in regard to parking]
- Kura shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the guest when the guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of Kura, as it shall be regarded that Kura simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to Kura or not. However, Kura shall compensate the guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of Kura in regard to management of the parking lot.
[Handling of Anti-Social Forces]
- 1. Gang group, gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
- 2. When a corporate body or other organization where gang groups or gang members control business activities.
- 3. The person requesting accommodation belongs to an antisocial force, such as an organized crime group or an organization affiliated with an organized crime group.
- 4. When the Guest in accommodation behaves extremely in a mischievous way against other hotel guests.
- 5. When having accommodation, a violent action is carried out, or demanded a burden beyond reasonable purview.
- 6. The guest shall observe the rules and regulations established by the Kura. And guests do not follow by Kura's warning right way.
* In situations come to fall under any of Article 1, or 3, from that point on, we reserve the right to refuse any of our services.
[Additional Information Guests Should Be Aware of]
- Please do not bring into the premises of Kura, animals or birds or any kind of pets, explosives or inflammables Objects emitting a strong or foul odor.Any substance or article whose possession and/or use is prohibited by Japanese low.
- Disturbing other guests making loud noises, singing loudly or having your TV at an excessive volume, gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
- The distribution or display of advertisements and sale of goods on the Kura's premises is prohibited without prior authorization from Kura.
- Please refrain from using equipment and fixtures for other uses than those intended and do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of Kura. Please do not place any personal or hotel belongings in the lobby or passageways.
- Please refrain from using equipment and fixtures for other uses that those intended and do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of Kura.Please do not place any personal or hotel belongings in the lobby or passageways.
- Accommodation for minors only will be refused unless the parent's permission is granted.
- In order to conserve energy, we ask for your cooperation in saving electricity and saving water.
- If Kura suffers damage as a result of the intention or negligence of the hotel guests, Kura guest may be liable for the damages.